7 Golden Rules To Negotiation
- THERE ARE NO WINNERS OR LOSERS IN TRUE NEGOTIATIONS
- Think long term, not short term. You need each other (buyer & seller) on board to gain constructive, efficient completions.
- Trust is key. Be as open as practicable, only with full perspective can the entire view be seen.
- Always ‘Give-a-bit to Get-a-bit’.
- Losing a day at completion or leaving a mower/cooker – goes a very long way…
- Try to always wear their shoes – Am I being fair? How would I be feeling?
- Always think in terms of – two ears, two eyes and one mouth…